On September 2, the acting chairman of the Ukrainian part of the Joint Business Council made a speech and answered numerous questions from participants of the CROWE INTERNATIOBAL (Crowe Mikhailenko division) meeting of their Cigar Club on the topic "China is not Europe". The meeting concentrated on a number of topical issues for those Ukrainian entrepreneurs who plan to enter the Chinese market:
* How businesses enter Asian markets
* How is the Asian startup ecosystem and business fundamentally different from European and American?
* Features of life and professional activity in Asia
* How to start a business selling in Asia: step by step instructions
* How do businesses from Eastern Europe attract investment in the Asian market?
* Why startups and investors from Eastern Europe should not enter the Asian market: the main difficulties and risks.