The Acting Chairman and Vice-Chairmen of the Ukrainian Part of Ukrainian-Chinese Business Council
The Acting Chairman of the Ukrainian Part of Ukrainian-Chinese Business Council and its Сo-Chairman is Amb. Igor Lytvyn, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Ukraine to China in 1999-2001, the Chairman of the General Meeting of the AUCC.
The Vice-Chairman/Deputy Head of the Ukrainian Part of the UCBC is Mr Valeriy Korol, the Vice-President of the UCCI.
Coordinating Committee of the Ukrainian part of the Joint Ukrainian-Chinese Business Council:
1. The Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry represented by Valery Korol, the Vice-President of the UCCI.
2. The Association of Ukrainian-Chinese Cooperation represented by Igor Lytvyn, the Chairman of the Board, Ukrainian-Chinese Strategic Partnership Association (acting chairman).
3. Law firm «Vasil Kisil & Partners» represented by Alexander Borodkin, the Managing Partner.
4. CJSC «International Airlines of Ukraine» represented by represented by Myroshnikov Yuriy, the IAU Board Member.
5. «CTS Group» LLC, represented by its president Mr Ivan Pavlenko.
6. «GERTZ» LLC Group of companies represented by Oleksandr Rotov, the President.
7. «Kyiv-Beijing» Business Co-operation Association represented by its Chairman Yuri Senyuk.
8. Law firm «Asters» represented by its Partner Oleksii Pustovit.
9. The International Business Cooperation Center at the UCCI represented by Alla Shapovalova, the General Director.
10. "Ukrainian-Chinese Center" represented by General Director Guan Xianmei.
11. "INVESTUDIO" LLC represented by Maslo Andrey, co-founder.
12. Group of pharmaceutical companies «Lekhim» represented by Tatiana Pechayeva, the Director-General.
13. "Pan Ukraine" LLC represented by its president Elena Shapovalova.
14. "South Center of tourism "Rehiontur" LLC represented by Director General Vladimir Kylyvnyk.